Within our fast-growing startup at Fangage, we are looking for a Digital Marketeer who is eager to expand Fangage on a global scale! In this role, you will be responsible for the commercial results and successes of Fangage. We are well-funded and have the resources and network to grow rapidly and achieve our vast expansion plans in the following years. As the Digital Marketeer, you will be responsible for the growth and marketing strategy of Fangage, and you will have the opportunity to take part in shaping the Growth Team in the future. Ready to be part of this rocketship?
Keep on reading to learn more about your new role as Digital Marketeer at Fangage!
A few years ago, creator and international artist Sam Feldt saw that he had over a million followers on his social media accounts as an artist but realized they were not his. He was only reaching about 2% of his followers and did not understand why he did not have access to his own fanbase. Out of that frustration, Fangage was born. Everyone is struggling to reach their fans on third-party platforms, and instead of being able to build a brand and business around them, creators are being forced to pay a third party to get access to their own followers. Fangage solves this problem by offering creators an easy way to set up their own, fully-branded, all-in-one platform where they can reach and engage all their fans around the globe directly, host and sell exclusive content and offer unique membership and subscription packages. Fangage allows creators to take back control of their fanbase, cutting out the unnecessary middleman.
With the recent acquisition by Triller, the AI-powered open garden tech platform, Fangage gets access to millions of creators, meaningful technology, and a strong network of synergistic companies to accelerate its growth. Triller currently recognizes over 750 million interactions monthly, which allows us to push Fangage to the heights we’ve always known it was capable of and help our creators maximize their earning capability.
About your new role as Digital Marketeer
You will be responsible for acquiring, churning, and retaining our active and prospective markets. To paint you a picture, here are some of your primary responsibilities:
Plan and execute omnichannel digital marketing campaigns.
Analyze the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, and generate monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Ensure our brand message is consistent across all channels and campaigns.
Create and execute the product lifecycle marketing strategies.
Responsible for executing, optimizing, and analyzing email marketing.
Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features).
Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Who are you?
● Minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
● Experience with digital advertising and email marketing.
● Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Hubspot.
● Can-do mentality, strong personality, ability to drive change across all levels of the organization.
● Fluency in English in writing and speech is required; Dutch is a bonus.
What they offer
● An opportunity to be part of the ‘Fangage mission’ to become the number one fan engagement platform worldwide.
● The chance to join a well-funded company as one of the first employees.
● Work in an awesome industry focusing on many different exciting sectors, and work together closely with the artist and founder Sam Feldt.
● An excellent working atmosphere an entrepreneurial environment with loads of growth opportunities.
● Market-competitive salary with secondary benefits.
● A full-time position with a great office in Amsterdam, located at the new TNW West building.
● A pension plan, including a monthly contribution by Fangage.